Curious to see what's the breakdown on our group, and how many profiles each of you are supporting.

I'm using NI On Demand, and have ~80 profiles.

Views: 36

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We're using On Premise with ~ 30 profiles.
We use on demand and have profiles for external, internal, dev/test, intranet , a/b testing, ftp logs....so only 6...but that is more than enough for me.
We are using NI On Demand and are planning to start with ~6 but I imagine we will need btw 10-20 to cover all our sites.
Michelle, what type of data do you put into your A/B testing profile? Is that the subset of the site that you're trying to test?

Angie

Michlle Rutan said:
We use on demand and have profiles for external, internal, dev/test, intranet , a/b testing, ftp logs....so only 6...but that is more than enough for me.
On premise, 2 profiles.
We are on-premise are are using 5 profiles, although only 1 is a production profile. The others support our development and QA teams.
On Premise with 2 production profiles. Then a few profiles for testing.
We are using On Demand - and initially rolled out with 10 profiles, but many more are planned for the near future.
Hi Mark. Nice to "see" you again!

Mark Malatesta said:
We are using On Demand - and initially rolled out with 10 profiles, but many more are planned for the near future.
Hi Angie,
We have 16 profiles on premise. I've been thinking about going on demand because it might be easier to stay on the latest release. We went to NI 8.0.0.3 but it required a lot of support. I'd be interested to hear from others about the costs / experience / benefits of on-demand.
Hi Bob. I'm doing OD because I didn't want the hardware costs or the IT headaches. Mine is probably an extreme case, though, since I'm well up over 100 profiles now. We've had some performance issues with OD -- I'm not sure if it's just us or if it's more widespread -- but I still like it better because it keeps my resources focused on the business side instead of the IT side. Upgrades haven't been a hassle, and in fact I usually don't even know about the minor ones until I see something new in the interface.

Angie

Robert Russotti said:
Hi Angie,
We have 16 profiles on premise. I've been thinking about going on demand because it might be easier to stay on the latest release. We went to NI 8.0.0.3 but it required a lot of support. I'd be interested to hear from others about the costs / experience / benefits of on-demand.
We maintain on-premise deployments for 8-10 of our clients, each with 3-7 profiles. We leverage the data conduit features for customer & product data integration

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Wendy Ertter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service