I'd love to meet some more NI users in person. I'll be there!

Views: 35

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Not this year. :-( I went to eMetrics in SFO last year and loved it!
Wish I could go myself. Alas, I received an invitation to speak on our favored subjects at the opposite end of the country that same week, at the DMA. The good news: the DMA vs. emetrics camps are sniffing each other out by sharing some of the same session topics in conferences. The bad news: They are so uncoordinated that they picked the same week for the conference, arghh!

But very luck for me, Angie is here in Paris at Unica's annual customer conference so that I get a chance to listen to her presentation on Wednesday. 8-)

Boy, they picked a location 1 block from the Eiffel tower. Just in case you forget where you are after listening to a 3 hour speach on NetInsight, you can always look up. 8-)

Akin

Wendy Ertter said:
Not this year. :-( I went to eMetrics in SFO last year and loved it!
I am so jealous you were able to go to Paris! I need to do more cool analysis to get those invites!!

I will be at eMetrics DC(and am sneaking over to Predictive Analytics World). I look forward to sharing stories in the lobby.

Breanna
Akin, I'm sorry you won't be in DC but I'm glad to have caught up with you in Paris. Breanna, I look forward to seeing you again!

Angie
I'm not able to go this year, but my teammate Kim Stegner will be presenting... make sure to look her up.

Measuring and Managing Analytics Globally: A Look Inside IBM's Global Web Analytics Practices

Is your mission broader than just eCommerce? Who are your primary stakeholders and what are they looking for? What do you do if your stakeholders don't know what they need? How do skilled Web Analysts approach such situations and turn data into insights and recommendations? What tools and skill sets are required to be an effective Web Analyst? How is the team organized and where is it positioned within your enterprise?...why does it matter? Kimberly reviews how she leads a global team through the many layers and dynamics in the high performance environment of the largest IT employer in the world.
Hi Mark,

Do you think Kim would be willing to share her presentation with this user group?

Wendy
Breanna, I didn't realize you're speaking at eMetrics. I just saw you on the schedule. We're speaking at the same time!

Angie
Looking over the agenda, I am delighted that many more of our favored clients will be at emetrics in D.C. this week.

Tuesday's keynote is by Theresa Kushner from Cisco. Should be very interesting because her responsibility at Cisco is business intelligence in general.

Coastal Contact's Braden Hoepner is teaching the WAA base camp, if I saw that correctly. Either Sunday or Monday or both.

I also saw that Slava Sambu from Vance Publishing will be on a panel on measuring search.

Too funny (or bad) that Breanna and Angie are speaking in parallel to each other as one shouldn't miss either.

Unica's Andrew Hally will have a very interesting product launch announcement on Wednesday. I heard our CEO, Yuchun Lee, is also planning to stop by during the conference . I am sure he'd love the chance to meet you all in person. Check at the Unica booth where my colleagues on the ground will know more. I think he is planning to be there on the 20th.

Have a great show and WAA dinner!
Akin
Angie did a superb job with her presentation at emetrics too. Her topic was the use of web analytics insights for things besides improving web marketing. She had some very innovative applications in there such as something that you might call book analytics. Some very nifty detective stories too while troubleshooting a site search function (could be interesting for Slava's panel actually). And above all she was able to make her presentation relevant to all types of marketers in the audience. Got great feedback too.

Looking forward to Breanna's presentation next year hopefully. But I am afraid the location planned for next year's customer conference isn't 100% a match for Paris. Though, ... there will be a mini Eiffel tower within driving distance.

Breanna Wigle said:
I am so jealous you were able to go to Paris! I need to do more cool analysis to get those invites!!

I will be at eMetrics DC(and am sneaking over to Predictive Analytics World). I look forward to sharing stories in the lobby.

Breanna

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Wendy Ertter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service