Mike Cottingham's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Happy New Year Lee, This is a promising potential soluiton.  I wasn't aware of this…"

Mike Cottingham replied Jan 9, 2015 to Resolving page titles after changing file extensions

4 Jan 27, 2015
Reply by Lee Isensee

"Thanks for your candid reply, Todd.  I was hoping the plugin offered at least a litt…"

Mike Cottingham replied Jan 27, 2014 to NetInsight Social Media Plugin?

4 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by Lee Isensee

"Thanks, Lee. Is there an automated way of obscuring the last octet in NI or would th…"

Mike Cottingham replied May 22, 2013 to Privacy compliance - depersonalization/ IP obfsucation

4 May 22, 2013
Reply by Mike Cottingham

"Hi Wayne, yes, we can always re-import the data.  It's an extremely busy site, so it…"

Mike Cottingham replied May 7, 2013 to Privacy compliance - depersonalization/ IP obfsucation

4 May 22, 2013
Reply by Mike Cottingham

"Thanks for the explanation regarding initial/entry referrers, Bob.  I wonder, if I'm…"

Mike Cottingham replied Nov 2, 2012 to Question about referrers

4 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by Todd Belcher

"I think I understand that, just because it gets carried into a referrer doesn't mean…"

Mike Cottingham replied Oct 15, 2012 to Keywords - filter by referrer

5 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by Bob Mitchell

"Thanks Bob. Although our search engine is internal, I had expected that keywords wou…"

Mike Cottingham replied Oct 15, 2012 to Keywords - filter by referrer

5 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by Bob Mitchell

"Thanks, Lee. What an excellent breakdown of the roles. And no, it wasn't too granula…"

Mike Cottingham replied Mar 9, 2012 to Separation of Admin Roles and Responsibilities - Enterprise Installation

2 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Mike Cottingham

"Most helpful.  I appreciate everyone taking the time to help and have forwarded the…"

Mike Cottingham replied Feb 2, 2012 to Update stuck on Post Import Processing stage

5 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Mike Cottingham

"Where I work, they separate the user from the server, front end from back end.  So,…"

Mike Cottingham replied Jan 19, 2012 to Update stuck on Post Import Processing stage

5 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Mike Cottingham

RSS

© 2017   Created by Wendy Ertter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service